Saturday 25 December 2010

Christmas Day

I have passed the wreck the journal bug onto Pauline and Mum today (and Helen but wont know her reaction till I see her!)  Pauline has gone into it with great gusto and has been scrubbing her page with the sonic scrubber she got for Christmas!


I got a good photo of dad playing with his new toy, one of it in flight and one of it as it was about to crash into him!!



Pauline and I decided we needed to raid mums pens for the test art products page....



.....and then we played a game of join the dots and graffitti'd the copy write page....

I have further enhanced the crack the spine page as I decided it needed some cracks....


I have taken loads of photos to document Christmas dinner and smeared cranberry sauce and gravy on the page for good measure.  I have also added some wine stains and gravy to the stain log page...


....I have started drawing four letter words and also have torn out the page that is meant to be lost.  I couldnt leave it without a photo though so here it is in its final resting place on Mum's Christmas tree.....sob sob!!

No comments:

Post a Comment