Wednesday 8 December 2010

Playing With Inks and New Painting Started

I was rummaging through all my pictures I have put aside for inspiration from previous workshops and came across this one....


....being rather partial to bottles on the beach I thought I would give it a go.  You cant see it too well in the photo but there are lots of colours in the sand around the bottle so I thought hmmmmmm splatter time (Joy!!) needless to say I got a bit carried away *grins* and even went on to spatter another piece of board so it now needs to be left to dry for a while so I will come back to that at a later date!


In the meantime I got my FW inks out to have a play at making some swirly backgrounds for another project I am planning.  




Its meant to be a fishy sea themed piece but the other vibrant colours needed testing too!!


I also discovered you can sprinkle fine glitter on the ink while it is wet and it sticks to the ink so they all have sparkley sections running through them!!

A good fun day making lots of MESS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment